Monday, March 30, 2009
Streaming Mad: $206 in urine-soaked coins is not acceptable payment for a speeding ticket in Washington. Story link.
Sunday, March 29, 2009
Saturday, March 28, 2009
Friday, March 27, 2009
Tuesday, March 24, 2009
Monday, March 23, 2009
Wednesday, March 18, 2009
You are against any of the following:
The New World Order
The United Nations
The violation of Posse Comitatus
The Federal Reserve
The Income Tax
The Ammunition Accountability Act
A possible Constitutional Convention (Con Con)
The North American Union
Universal Service Program
Radio Frequency Identification (RFID)
Abortion on demand
...according to the Missouri Highway Patrol.
Columbia Daily Tribune story link.
Prison Planet story link.
Tuesday, March 17, 2009
Monday, March 16, 2009
Tuesday, March 10, 2009
I am sorry to inform you that I will not be able to pay taxes owed April 15, but all is not lost.
I have paid these taxes: accounts receivable tax, building permit tax, CDL tax, cigarette tax, corporate income tax, dog licence tax, federal income tax, unemployment tax, gasoline tax, hunting licence tax, fishing licence tax, waterfowl stamp tax, inheritance tax, inventory tax, liquor tax, luxury tax, medicare tax, city, school and county property tax (up 33 percent last 4 years), real estate tax, social security tax, road usage tax, toll road tax, state and city sales tax, recreational vehicle tax, state franchise tax, state unemployment tax, telephone federal excise tax, telephone federal state and local surcharge tax, telephone minimum usage surcharge tax, telephone state and local tax, utility tax, vehicle licence registration tax, capitol gains tax, lease severance tax, oil and gas assessment tax, Colorado property tax, Texas, Colorado, Wyoming, Oklahoma and New Mexico sales tax, and many more that I can’t recall but I have run out of space and money.
When you do not receive my check April 15, just know that it is an honest mistake. Please treat me the same way you treated Congressmen Charles Rangle, Chris Dodd, Barney Frank and ex-Congressman Tom Dashelle and, of course, your boss Timothy Geithner. No penalties and no interest.
P.S. I will make at least a partial payment as soon as I get my stimulus check.
Letter to the Editor (link)
Story at the Chicago Sun Times (link)
ScrippsNews Article (link)
Monday, March 9, 2009
Gifts that Prime Minister Brown gave Obama:
- Ornamental pen holder made from the timbers of the Victorian anti-slave ship HMS Gannet (Oak from the Gannet's sister ship, HMS Resolute, was carved to make a desk that has sat in the Oval Office in the White House since 1880).
- Framed commission for HMS Resolute.
- A first edition set of the famous seven-volume biography of Churchill by Sir Martin Gilbert.
- Showered gifts on the Obama children giving Sasha and Malia an outfit each from Topshop (with matching necklaces) and six author's copies of children's books by British authors which are shortly to be published in America.
- DVD box set of 25 classic American films.
- For the Prime Ministers two sons; toy models of Marine One, the President's helicopter — gifts no doubt plucked from the White House gift shop at the last minute...
London aghast at President Obama over gifts given to Prime Minister Brown
To my special friend Gordon, 25 DVDs: Obama gives Brown a set of classic movies. Let's hope he likes the Wizard of Oz.