will be broken by a worthy, high performing, charismatic, integrity-ridden, Washington outsider, hockey mom, wife, and professional. She will get there on her own merits, not the coattails of a philandering life-long politician-husband.
The quick overview:
- Point guard in high school for her state champion basketball team, her nickname was "barracuda".
- Former beauty queen and holds a degree in journalism from the University of Idaho
- Lifetime member of the NRA
- Young (44) and vibrant Governor of Alaska
- Champion of ethics in government
- Mother of five; three daughters, two sons; eldest son just joined the U.S. Army (infantry)
- Youngest child, a boy, has Down Syndrome.
- Palin was back at work just three days after giving birth (tough lady!).
- Husband is a Native Yup'ik Eskimo, champion snowmobiler, part-time oil worker, and stay-at-home dad.
- She owns clothes other than pantsuits.
She hunts, eats moose hamburger, ice fishes, rides snowmobiles, and owns a float plane. Palin holds a lifetime membership with the National Rifle Association. She admits that she used marijuana when it was legal in Alaska, but says that she did not like it.
This woman is the one. A true, American-style feminist without a chip on her shoulder with respect to her femininity and no time to hate on men.
It all makes me want to watch a Hot Chick with Guns Video!
Here are a few notable articles on Sarah Palin:
Alaskans Learn They’ve Got America’s Hottest Governor
Palin strikes a pose for Vogue
Hot Bear-On-GILF Alaskan Action!
Join the Mile High Club With GILF Sarah Palin!
Sarah Palin on Wikipedia
Fun Sarah Palin Video:
And a palette of Sarah Palin Pictures: